CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Big Move

Finally, we're in our house! After many hours packing, cleaning, loading, unloading and pulling our hair out....we are in our new place! For me, moving is one of the hardest and worst things ever but this time it was a means to an end. We hope to stay here for many years to come. (I'm sure my family and friends will appreciate this since they have had to clutter their address books with a bazillion different addresses for me over the years.) We are still in the process of putting things away and it is feeling more and more like home each day. Thanks soooo much to all of you that helped us move! We appreciate it!

I took the kids to their new elementary today to get the paperwork for registering them. We walked around the school and explored a little. They are so excited for the school year to start and to begin making new friends.

We attended our new ward and met about 1/2 of the members. They were all so friendly and made us feel very much at home. It will be nice to get to know all of them more and make our place in the ward and community.

I would post some pictures of our place, but Jason has my camera at work. As soon as I get it back I will update again on what is going on at our place.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new house! I need to come for a tour. We still need to do lunch. Don't think just because I don't work at ACS anymore that you can run away from me ;)

Margaret said...

HEy , Thanks for the hair clip flowers . I got so excited about them that I went straight to wal*mart afterwards to see how I could make more for my little girls. Candace helped show me how. Sorry we did not get to see ya. Your mother in-law was there instead and seemed really nice.

I am happy for you and your NEW home! How exciting! Just a TIP. Pictures, Plants and Patience makes a home feel like home and peacful.

And you gotta have good neighbors!
I did not realize how important neighbors can effect your stay in your own home. I hope you got good ones.

Even though I dread moving too,
I can't wait to move back to the promise Land. I miss Wal*mart and family.

It was great to meet your new Fam. Your husband is sweet and good guy! You can tell you both are so much in love. Great to see a happy ending for you! You deserve it!

Karolynn said...

Congratulations! I hate moving, but it is so worth it in the end. I am glad you have a house!